Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's about goddamn time!!!

Yes, I'm finally online outside of internet forums like PinoyExchange.com, ManilaTonight.com and Overdose.ph as well as outside of other people's blogs like Mike Chanco's FleshAsiaDaily and Buwayahman's, well, Buwayahman. And it's about goddamn time too, actually.

But it's not like I'm out to steal other people's thunder or anything. It's really more like I'll be complementing what they're offering. In here, I'll be offering my own take on matters that are being discussed elsewhere, with the sole difference that, at least in here, I'm in an environment that I have a free reign to rant and rave without worrying about offending the sensibilities of anyone. In here, it's gonna be a take-it-or-leave-it thing, which is how I prefer most things really.

So if you're ready, LET'S GET IT ON!

No comments: