Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nice pair...


This nice, succulent pair belongs to my favorite massage parlor attendant (MPA) of all-time!!! A consistent Top 10 spot holder in Skyline's monthly Top 10 list, she's one MPA that's hard to forget, with a beauty that wouldn't look out of place in any one of Manila's top universities and an attitude that could easily change from being an innocent angel who would do you no harm to a she-devil that would make you beg for her to stop. She's the epitome of GFE experience, and she will never rush the time that you'll spend with her.

I really do miss her, and if anyone can tell me if she's still in the MP industry or any other hospitality industry for that matter, then you would be doing me - as well as a countless of her other fans - a huge favor. But if she's retired and has really left the business for good, then I hope that she's finally found happiness, that she'll never find herself wanting anything anymore, and that she can finally lead a better life for her and for her family.

I miss you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

badly needed some tips, Am planning to visit a MP, What do you suggest?.

Thank you in advance.