Monday, September 15, 2008

Aubrey Miles: From 'Prosti' to MILF!!!

Like I said before in one of my earlier posts, when it comes to women, I'm more partial to mestizas and chinitas. After all, since I'm as Filipino as chicharon and pinakbet, why should my taste in women be Filipino (or Filipina, to be more precise) as well when I can go for something more exotic that's a rarity in the Philippines and that's so... so unlike me.

Still, it's hard to deny the babeness factor that comes in someone like Aubrey Miles, who, once upon a time, was every Filipino male's purveyor of their every masturbatory fantasy, with her nice, tight bod and her face that's complemented by her eyes that say, "Come hither and fuck me deep and hard if you can," look - although I'm hard pressed to believe she'd know what "hither" meant.



Now, if she gave me that look, I'd sure fuck her deep and hard in ways that her boytoy and impregnator, Troy Montero, could hardly imagine.

So, since she's on her way to giving birth or has either given birth by now, here's a look to remind us of Aubrey Miles' hotness just in case she'll permanently balloon into matron-ish proportions and forever shrivel up the rock hard penises she used to command to a rapt attention.













No comments: