Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fil-American Girls Make the 2nd Best Race Queens...

After the Japanese girls, of course. And I say that with the same degree of certainty that's equivalent to when I say that Maureen Larrazabal's awesome boobies make me just WANT to bury my face between them.

And so I present to you CJ Gibson, the Ate of Playboy Playmate Raquel
Gibson. Sure, the photos are on the tame/lame side so if you're looking for a glimpse of their naughty bits, I advise you to go check them out at FleshAsiaDaily where you'll find this sister act rubbing their almost-naked bodies against each other.

Like I said, I'm not partial to the Filipina look, but hell, the chance to get it on with two sexy sisters is kinda hard to resist.

Anyway, here's more of CJ;























as well as another Fil-Am race queen, Jeri Lee;


who, I gathered, is currently dating Fil-Am drift driver, Lance Feliciano. These images were taken by FOB Productions at Round 1 of the Formula Drift drifting championship series held last April 2008 at long Beach, CA.

No comments: